Not only does the industry live on fragile mobiles, sometimes brands like Samsung surprise us with mobiles designed to withstand the most extreme conditions. This is the case of Samsung’s new device, which promises to be one of the most powerful rogerized mobiles.
These types of extreme phones do not usually boast technical features, but this is not the case with the new Galaxy XCover Field Pro , a phone designed to resist, but also to offer good performance.
New Samsung XCover: a Galaxy S9 of extreme resistance
If we pay attention to the technical characteristics of the new Samsung XCover Field Pro, it is most likely that they sound like one of the best phones of last year. We talked about the Galaxy S9 , a terminal that although it has not been the most popular Samsung flagship, nothing can be attributed to it on a technical level.
Unlike this mobile, the Galaxy XCover Field Pro does not offer a thin aluminum and glass chassis, but an authentic armored chassis designed to withstand the toughest conditions with MIL-STD-810G military certification, shock protection and IP 68 certification for Water and dust
With a 5.1-inch screen and a 4500 mAh battery, the new XCover Field Pro should have the capacity to support the longest days, being the ideal mobile work for those environments that demand maximum reliability.
- 5.1 inches in 16: 9 format.
- QHD resolution (2560 x 1440).
- Exynos 9810 processor (same as the Galaxy S9).
- 4 GB of RAM.
- 64 GB of internal storage.
- Expandable by microSD up to 512 GB.
- Rear: 12 Mpx f / 1.8.
- Front: 8 Mpx.
- 4500 mAh
- Charge by USB C or Pogo port.
- Measures: 158.5mm x 80.7mm x 14.2mm.
- Weight: 256 grams.
- Android version: Oreo.
- It will update to Android 10.
- Security updates for at least 3 years.
- KNOX security and support for biometric authentication.
- Connectivity: BT v5.0, NFC, Wi-Fi (802.11 a / b / g / n / ac 2.4G + 5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM).
- Durability: MIL-STD-810G certification, anti-shock technology, IP68 certification.